Want to be listed on this page? Become a sponsor today!
Prior to Kenny Feldman losing his battle to depression, he inspired Unny Nambudiripad, a college roommate, to “make a difference” in what he should do with his talents after college graduation. Unny Nambudiripad says Kenny was instrumental in his being where he is today, the Executive Director of Compassionate Action for Animals. Read his full comments on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @RemKennyFeldman. Both Unny’s and Kenny’s lives center/ed around changing people’s perceptions and actions on how animals should be treated.
Hi! I’m Jackson, owner & operator of A Frame Forward Photography. I’m a long time vegetarian & also the highest rated eco-friendly photographer in MN. I’m excited to once again be a part of Twin Cities Veg Fest.
My style of photography blends fine art & photojournalism, with a little bit of fun. Like a hand-picked organic apple, my images are crisp, clean, and fresh. I gravitate towards bold colors, unique style, and a creative perspective. My love for Landscape Photography has me fusing some of those looks, ideas, and skills into my people work too.
The things that move me the most are music, nature, travel, organic gardening, big ideas, and all things creative. I value honesty, integrity, kindness, a good sense of humor, and old-fashioned hard work.
Not only is my art eco-friendly but my business practices and personal life follow suit as well. Everything I use from office supplies, to food, to cleaning products, are chosen with our planet and well-being in mind. I’m a big believer in the wise wisdom of Gandhi who once said, “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” I model my business, art, and life around that wonderful idea.
Ash & Oke is the couture invitation boutique of award-winning vegan designer Amy Stemper. Her passion for health, wellness, equal-rights, animal-rights, and the environment inspires her work which has been featured by MN Bride, The Knot, design magazines, awards shows, and on blogs across the web. Ash & Oke provides a thoughtful, tailored experience for every client that wants to share their special announcements, and celebrate their important occasions and events, with love and care.
Mercy For Animals is a national non-profit animal protection organization, dedicated to preventing cruelty to farmed animals and promoting compassionate food choices and policies. MFA works to create a society where all animals are treated with the compassion and respect they so rightfully deserve. We serve as a voice for animals through proactive consumer education initiatives, cruelty investigations, corporate outreach, and legal advocacy.
TWVS is motion imaging company which specializes in video and photography for online audiences. Several viral successes and years of broadcast production blend cutting edge media with legacy approaches. Video is poised to be the dominant web advertising tool, and we think everybody deserves a great video.
Eat Better. Live Better. Be Better. It’s a simple promise, but it’s what we’re all about. Nothing makes us happier than creating great tasting, wholesome snacks to fuel you and your family. And we do that by remembering to always be better. Our Sprouted snacks are bursting with goodness because we’ve unlocked the powerful nutrients found in perfect, unprocessed ingredients. Adding these quality, super-ingredients to our chips makes a powerful yet delicious snack. Still good and crunchy. Just better for you. Doesn’t that make snacking better too? OK, enough serious stuff. Let’s eat! Join us at gowaybetter.com.
Compassion Over Killing (COK) is a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) animal advocacy organization headquartered in Washington, DC, with an additional office in Los Angeles, CA. Working to end animal abuse since 1995, COK focuses on cruelty to animals in agriculture and promotes vegetarian eating as a way to build a kinder world for all of us, both human and nonhuman.
Since 1995, COK has served as an unwavering force bringing about positive changes for animals and thanks to our many generous supporters, we’ve come a long way in our short history: starting as an all-volunteer high school club and evolving into a national voice for animals.
Despite our small staff and limited budget, COK’s innovative, cost-effective campaigns are having a tremendous impact.
Established in 2004, Yelp is a website and mobile app where consumers read and write reviews about local businesses. It’s all about connecting the Twin Cities community with amazing, locally-owned restaurants, clubs, bars, shopping, and service providers. Oh, and we like to party too!
Renewal by Andersen is the replacement division of Andersen windows. We custom make each window for the residential market.
At Turtle Island Foods, our Tofurky® and tempeh products are created to promote the health and vitality of both the people and the ecosystems of our “island” home. For almost 30 years we have worked to create delicious, nutritious, convenient and affordable vegetarian food that make a difference in people’s lives and have a minimal impact on our environment.
We are located in Hood River, Oregon, one hour east of Portland. We make our vegetarian products in small batches using only the finest organic and natural ingredients. No preservatives, MSG or other artificial ingredients are added to our products. All of our products are kosher, vegan, and made with organic soybeans and/or organic tofu. We are a family owned and operated company.
Vegan Outreach is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization working to expose and end cruelty to animals through the widespread distribution of our booklets promoting plant-based eating and compassion for animals.
Thanks to all the companies that have donated food for this event.
Thank you to everyone who has donated a prize for our raffle.
- Amore di Mona – three Luxury Dark Chocolate bar gift packs
- Animal Place – Two Peace-Love-Vegan shirts
- BenBella Books – The China Study All-Star Collection, The Happy Cow Cookbook, and Happy Herbivore Light & Lean
- Chicken Run Rescue – Two boxes of Art Note Cards
- Compassionate Action for Animals – Two copies each of Meat Market and The Ultimate Vegan Guide, both by Erik Marcus
- Earth Balance – Two gift baskets
- Evergreen Chinese Restaurant – A $25 gift certificate
- Galactic Pizza – A $25 gift certificate
- Go Max Go Foods – Two boxes of vegan candy bars and peanut butter cups
- Herbivore Clothing – A Cow Hugger Tote Bag
- Jasmine 26 – a $25 gift certificate
- Joyful Vegan – Color Me Vegan and The Joy of Vegan Baking by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
- Lip-Ink – A $25 gift certificate and a Liquid Lip Stain-Red color trial size kit
- Main Street Vegan Academy – Main Street Vegan by Victoria Moran and a 50-minute one-on-one Vegan Lifestyle Coaching session with Victoria by phone
- Marge’s Bakery – A vegan tower of cookies and bread
- Mercy for Animals – Three t-shirts
- Minnesota Voters for Animal Protection – Two t-shirts
- Move2Veg – A 90-minute general nutrition consultation
- Our Hen House – Two tote bags
- Planted For Life – certificate for an hour class, personal training, or cooking instruction, for two people
- Speciesism The Movie – DVD of the movie
- Taste of Taiyai – A $25 gift certificate
- The Vegan Store – A $25 gift certificate
- Turtle Island Foods (aka Tofurky) – A gift basket
- Uncle Eddies – Three gift boxes of cookies
- Vegan Essentials – A $50 gift certificate
- Vegucated – Two copies of the DVD
- Vo’s Vietnamese Restaurant – A $25 gift certificate
- Wedge Community Co-op – A $50 gift card
- Whole Foods St. Paul – A large hand-woven basket from Africa containing about a dozen products and a $10 gift certificate